unfeigned

Friday, September 23, 2005

i'm tired.

i'm tired of having my character shot down; i'm tired of the words you toss around; i'm tired of my personality being unacceptable; i'm tired of being questioned about my actions; i'm tired of keeping my shield up 24/7; i'm tired of being made felt worthless; i'm tired of listening to you say i don't care.

i deserve better, but i'll take it. it's all you give me, so i'll take it. you know i'll never fight back, because we both know what that would do. and if i have to walk on shards of glass for you to realise this, i will. because i love and respect you too much to even start to let it show that i'm dying. too much.

i'll take what i'm given.

and be thankful that i get anything at all.

"what i am to you is not real / what i am to you you do not need / what i am to you is not what you mean to me / you give me miles and miles of mountains and i ask for the sea"

but i'm used to it. i'll let it be..as long as i can stand it, i'll take your punches and roll over for more.

it's just....what i do.