unfeigned

Friday, October 08, 2004

this week was fun. no, wait..it wasn't. eh, nothing too wrong with it though..just lots of trouble getting my arse up so early in the morning [4:45 A.M.].

that mid-term mentioned earlier turned out to be an A-. damn it all to hell. i'm working on getting it altered since the comments written on my essay relating to "explain this point.." or "you didn't give reason.." was basically bullshit. i read through my essay and 3 out of 5 of those comments that little bitch of a TA wrote in my margins were irrelevant. i've never been a GPA whore, but i need it this year, so i'm gonna bitch about the little things. nothing more on school.

ah, i'm finding myself reminiscing too much lately. no good.

to sway from the topic...this week i've been getting home and being greeted by my buddy [pet cat] harry. i think it's kinda cool how i open the door and he's sitting there with a look in his eyes that says, "what took you so long?" another thing, i've always known he followed human legs in the hopes of being led to the kitchen to be fed [he's gotten such a round belly recently], but i just noticed that he follows me too much. not that i'm complaining. anyway, i say this because when i wake up in the morning i end up coughing up a hairball cause he sleeps right next to my face [after i've already fallen asleep, btw], after i shower he's lying in front of the bathroom door, then he follows to my room and plops down, i leave to head to school and he's trailing my heels [sometimes clawing at my ankles if he gets playful..], when i get home he's at the door - basically everywhere i go, he goes. it's tight though, cause i haven't had a pet like that in a long time, since my dad's thing is getting birds. birds are alright....but they're not as expressive and interactive as mammals. actually, my iguana was nicer and friendlier and strangely more affectionate than any bird my dad's gotten. i'm not really a cat person..i love dogs, but harry's so pimp...he's..a dog in disguise. i swear he's not a cat. well...that is..until you bust out the catnip..

i've become predictable. i'm sure it's become expected to see me lead out a post with lyrics. sucks for you - s'what i'm going to do.

i need to play my guitar more...fingers are getting uncomfortably soft..

nirvana rocks.

"My Girl" - Nirvana
===================
My girl, my girl, don't lie to me,
Tell me where did you sleep last night?

In the pines, in the pines
Where the sun will never shine
I would shiver the whole night through

My girl, my girl, where will you go?
I'm going where the cold wind blows

In the pines, in the pines
Where the sun will never shine
I would shiver the whole night through

Her husband, was a hard working man
Just about a mile from here
His head was found in a driving wheel
But his body never was found

My girl, my girl, don't lie to me,
Tell me where did you sleep last night?

In the pines, in the pines
Where the sun will never shine
I would shiver the whole night through

My girl, my girl, where will you go?
I'm going where the cold wind blows

In the pines, in the pines
Where the will never shine
I would shiver the whole night through




and i'm out.