unfeigned

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

so. had my first mid-term today, and i think i did fairly well. there was one question on the m/c portion that made me draw a blank, but other than that i'm confident that my results should be at least an A-. hooopefully, i'll be surprised and it'll be an A+, but we'll see..

anybody notice how messed up my blog looks? yeeah...i'm not so sure what's going on with it. it's publishing funny. i'm gonna change the layout to something a little more..personalized. of course, that change will probably be implemented this summer or next year...but hey, at least i plan on improvement.

i'm feeling acoustic today...if anyone's looking for a nice mellow tune to download, check out the acoustic version of this:

"Heaven" - Better Than Ezra
=====================
Will you fight for the cause?
Can you teach the savage mind, their ways are wrong,
Help them see what they want and what they need?
And if we have to twist their arms,
They know not what they do is wrong.

And if you said I would go to heaven
Now, maybe I'll try.
And if you said I would go to heaven
Now, maybe I'll, maybe I'll, maybe I'll try.

Heretics and hypocrites,
Wear the same face through the years.
Telling lies and laying blame.
Damn the fire to feed the flame.
Don't dance or sing or try to think,
They're images planted in your head.

And if you said I would go to heaven
Now, maybe I'll try.
And if you said I would be a rich man
Now, maybe I'll try.
s
Ivy is just a dog
With a heart that's noble as
The greatest man who ever lived.
Won't you please help her learn?
And if we have to twist her arms,
She knows not what she does is wrong.

And if you said I would go to heaven
Now, maybe I'll try.
And if you said I would go to heaven
Now, maybe I'll try.
And if you said I would go to heaven
Now, maybe I'll try.
And if you said I would be a rich man
Now, maybe I'll, maybe I'll, maybe I'll try.


OR this:

"Daniel" - Fuel [Elton John cover]
===========
Daniel is traveling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh, and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God, it looks like Daniel must be the clouds in my eyes

They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Daniel says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh, and he should know, he's been there enough
Lord, I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much, no
Daniel, my brother, you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have lied but you see more than I
Daniel, you're a star in the face of the sky

Daniel my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have lied but you see more than I
Daniel you're a star in the face of the sky

Daniel is traveling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh, and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God, it looks like Daniel must be the clouds in my eyes
Oh, God, it looks like Daniel must be the clouds in my eyes

both are equally fun to play, too. anyway...i gotta head back to the homework..meh.