unfeigned

Monday, March 22, 2004

hm...i think "Yeah" is finally out of my head....this one's in though....endless humming and singing [though only to myself].....Lauryn Hill did Frankie justice. love the voice.

"Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" - Lauryn Hill
You`re just too good to be true.
Can`t take my eyes off you.
You`d be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I`m alive.
You`re just too good to be true.
Can`t take my eyes off you.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There`s nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel.
Please let me know that it`s real.
You`re just too good to be true.
Can`t take my eyes off you.

I need you baby, and if it`s quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I love you baby. Trust in me when I say OK:
Oh pretty baby, don`t let me down I pray.
Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you,
oh baby let me love you, oh baby....

You`re just too good to be true.
Can`t take my eyes off you.
You`d be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I`m alive.
You`re just too good to be true.
Can`t take my eyes off you.

I need you baby, and if it`s quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I love you baby. Trust in me when I say it`s OK
Oh pretty baby, don`t let me down I pray.
Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you,
oh baby let me love you, oh baby....

I need you baby, and if it`s quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I love you baby. Trust in me when I say it`s OK
Oh pretty baby, don`t let me down I pray. Oh pretty
baby, now that I found you, stay. And let me
love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby....