unfeigned

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

HIGHILIGHT OF MY DAY:
================
was on my way out of matthews' room when i realized i'd forgotten to take a sheet of paper with me, which i needed for where i was headed. to my dismay, others were on their way out of the room, and so i had to avoid running straight into them....yet they still managed to run into me..just was i got my foot through the door into the room, koon's right elbow smacked into my right eye/eyebrow [that general area]. holy shit, did that hurt! everyone thought i was laughing, or crying, but i was not...too much pain to say anything...my eye was throbbing, my head pounded, and i felt like i was going to fall down. i'm fine though....walked away with redness on the face and a bruise..i'm surprised it bruised..but hey...elbows are sharp...